My Magical Lifestyle Presets are now available! Now you can effortlessly edit all of your magical photos in just one click using my presets!
Fall is officially here! It’s time to fade out those bright vibrant summer colors, and flow into a muted, warm, cozy feed! My Fall into Color Presets will have you feeling all those Halloween Vibes!
Since I change my Instagram Aesthetic to match all my hair colors, I thought I'd offer a wide variety of my favorite presets I've used! With so many styles, you'll be sure to find a preset for any aesthetic you wish to try!
Join the LIFETIME Club and get every Magicalifestyle Preset for a LIFETIME!? Say what😱 Yup that’s right! You’ll receive every preset I come out with for just 1 price! (Trust me there SO many more to come, this is only the beginning) Enjoy instant downloads via email every time a new Preset is released! It’s like Christmas in your inbox🎁
Each Preset Includes:
Instant Download via email link
Lightroom preset(s) for Mobile AND Desktop
Presets are designed for both RAW and JPEG files
(RAW images will show best results)
You can use my presets in Lightroom on the desktop and in the mobile version. However there are a few important details. First, you must have the Desktop version installed to use them in mobile, otherwise there is no way to "upload" the preset to your phone. The upload is done through the cloud, you import presets to the desktop and then they get synced to your phone via the cloud. This means that both devices have to be logged into the cloud and have syncing enabled. It's super simple to follow! Here are the detailed instructions:
1. First, make sure you have the latest update of Lightroom CC desktop (version 1.4 or later) and Lightroom mobile (version 3.3.0 or later). You can view your version by going to Lightroom CC desktop --> Help --> Updates. This will take you to your Adobe Creative Cloud console.
2. Save your download file to a folder on your desktop.
3. Install your presets file into Lightroom on the desktop by first selecting the Presets button and then clicking on the drop-down menu housed under the three dots. Within the drop-down menu, select Import Presets. Import the presets by selecting the file you saved above.
3. If your not using mobile then you are done, otherwise: Once your presets are installed, double-check to make sure that Lightroom CC is synced by clicking on the cloud icon.
4. Your presets are now synced with Lightroom mobile!
5. To apply presets in Lightroom mobile, simply open a picture, select edit from the dropdown menu, and then select the presetsbutton.